TimeTracker — keeps track of time

image

A month ago I decided that I would go to graduate school. For admission are required to pass three exams: Logic, Informatics, English. I set up a weekly schedule and allocated training days. But soon noticed that not going to get any of the items. So I decided to track what I spend my time. Searching the market, I have not found anything sensible that could solve my problem. It is not much.


the
    the
  • Create tasks
  • the
  • Create tasks under the same label
  • the
  • Tracking time spent on task
  • the
  • Easy viewing schedules time spent


The result here is a simple app

imageimageimage

imageimage
image

Using the app is very simple. Add tasks by clicking the plus button in the tasks section. Newly added tasks will appear in the timers, where you can launch them by pressing the and stop also. Now you can learn graphics for his time spent.

The app is available in market price $1.99$0.99.

I will be glad if someone could share their thoughts on the account application.

UPD
test version for those who want feel
Now for only $0.99
Article based on information from habrahabr.ru

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

The release of the new version of the module modLivestreet 0.3.0-rc

mSearch: search + filter for MODX Revolution

Emulator data from GNSS receiver NMEA