Another blog for the protection of information and personal data

Hello, Habr!

I want to introduce you my blog for the protection of information and personal data.
On habré I wrote several articles on this topic. Time. Two. Three. Four. Five.

Your blog decided to get for several reasons:

1. I want to not only write long articles, but short notes, to Express my thoughts and just his vision on a particular problem. And it's not really a format of Habra.
2. Don't want to look at karma, rating, and other attributes. I wanted a platform where they can Express their thoughts, maybe even not very popular.
3. I've been reading other bloggers at IB, and over time I formed the understanding that I, too, have something to say.

After analyzing their articles on habré I realized that the greatest interest was the first article on preparations for inspections by Roskomnadzor to protect personal data. So I decided to start my blog with series of articles on the subject, reworking them, breaking into thematic blocks and adding new information that appeared since the publication of the first article.



If you've read this far and even climbed a cat, then you probably interesting to look at the blog and maybe even subscribe to it. The blog is located at: bezoblog.ru

For those who prefer to follow the updates of the social networks created by groups of satellites in facebook and vk.

I hope the blog will be interesting and useful. And comments via the feedback (both here and in the blog) to take complaints and suggestions. You can also make requests for the following articles.

Thank you for what you signed at the hub "I PR" and read this post till the end.
Article based on information from habrahabr.ru

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

The release of the new version of the module modLivestreet 0.3.0-rc

mSearch: search + filter for MODX Revolution

Emulator data from GNSS receiver NMEA